When preparing for a round of golf you want to ensure that you have a food that doesn’t weigh you down, yes does fill up your tummy, but also provides your body with nutritionally complete meal that will take your performance and your health to the next level.
I believe what I have been using, it is the world’s most nutritionally complete food. It keeps you full, reduces cravings, low glycemic, gluten free, maintains healthy cholesterol levels, controls calories and is packed with protein for support of lean muscle and strength.
I will share with you some exciting facts about this food you should have prior to teeing off your round.
- It is premium packed with nutrition that includes a healthy balanced ration of high-quality protein, energy boosting low glycemic carbohydrates and healthy fats.
- It has the highest quality protein concentrate and casein protein from New Zealand dairy farms.
- Contains lower lactose levels and a superior amino acid profile.
- It contains enzymes to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats for maximum absorption of key nutrients.
- It has Alfalfa Juice concentrate with a propietary blend of supercharged rare earth minerals to keep the body running at peak performance.
This exciting food that I have discovered is called Isalean Shake by Isagenix. I have been using it too for 12 months and it has made a huge difference not only in my golf and teaching golf but everyday life.
So how does it aid in your golf preparation?
Because it is low glycemic index food, it releases the carbohydrates slowly so that you won’t have that high and low feeling, you will remain constant throughout your round. Combine it with the ‘Isalean Bars’ http://tiffanymika.com/blog/67/perfect-food-playing-on-the-golf-course/ and the ‘Want More Energy” http://tiffanymika.com/blog/61/want-more-energy-playing-golf/ you are going to feel energized and able to conentrate on playing your best golf.
I know many athletes are choosing these shakes over anything else to improve their sporting performance. An example is Billy ‘The Kid” Dib, who has won IBF World Champion Title for the featherweight category. He said he feels like “Superman” on these products. http://tiffanymika.isagenix.com/au/en/community_billy_d.dhtml
Is it kid friendly?
Yes it is….. especially with the world we live in today as Obesity is on the rise I know what I would prefer to put in my body and my family’s body. A food that is nutritious and keeps the calories and the waist line down.
For more information click on this link http://tiffanymika.isagenix.com/au/en/isaleanshake_new.dhtml
Look forward to seeing what you think.
To your golfing success,
If you enjoyed this video please do me a favour, share with your friends on facebook and please leave your comments below.